Little miss opinionated

I think this is the first time in my life that I actually have a firm opinion on something political! Normally when I go to vote I'm not 100% sold on someone or their party, but this time there are only 2 options - yes or no to the AV (see I've even got the lingo)! Not bad considering this time last week I'd not even heard about the campagn (I really do walk around with my head in the clouds!).
Why can't all elections be this simple? I know I know, what's simpler than putting an 'X' in a box next to a name? I really do try to take in newspaper articles or things on the tv & I've lost count of how many times people have tried to simplify it for me but my mind just wanders off, so normally voting ain't just a walk in the park.
Anyways the main thing is I can walk in to vote tommorrow, head held high, knowing I'm going to vote for what I actually feel & not feel nervous I might be going for the wrong one. Just hope I can say the same thing come the next election but that might be wishful thinking!

roaming reporter KtPx

Comments

AJP said…
Only 1 p in "Oppinion". But there agai that's only my opinion
ktpland said…
haha amended version posted now & i think you'll find there's an 'n' in again! :P x

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!