How very Pinteresting!

As well as posting on my blog more I've also been drawn into the wonder that is Pinterest.  It's a virtual noticeboard where you can 'pin' anything that you like/inspires you to different themed boards & it's brill!
I didn't want to post anything about it until I'd built it up a bit more but here's my little page! I love having somewhere where you can keep everything that you like the look of rather than emailing to yourself & not doing anything with it. *ahem!*
If you like gathering & hording things like I do then this is the place for you! It lets me have lots of little noticeboards everywhere without cluttering up our house (much to Adam's joy!) so happy pinning!
x x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!