Wedding Wednesday - Engagement Session & t-minus 1month!

I've been sitting on these beauties for a while now waiting for the right moment to post them & what better reason than now the countdown has really begun. Adam & I will become husband & wife one month today! Eep!
We had our Engagement Session with the rather wonderful Chris Barber (see his website HERE) who'll also be photographing our wedding. We've been drooling over his work ever since we booked him, he has a real flare for capturing the moment in his own special way & after seeing all these wonderful couples on there all of a sudden it was our turn. We met up a month or two ago in Brum for our shoot & these were all taken in the Custard Factory (I could spend days there without getting bored!). We were so excited to see how our pics had come out & wow we weren't disappointed! These are only the start of a great set which I'll be sharing with you all every Wedding Wednesday up until the week of the big day. Bet you can't wait?!
This last weekend was spent up at ma&pa's. It was hectic but in a good way & we got so much done resulting in many ticks on my 12page spreadsheet (I know right!). There was only one hiccup, I'm not going into details, it could have been mega, but crisis was averted thanks to my fab parents & now everything should be a.ok. I always thought I'd be alright & after a little wobble would just brush off things that don't go to plan, (if any of you know me who am I kidding?!), I wasn't exactly throwing tantrums on the floor & screaming & shouting but I wasn't cool as a cucumber either! I think it just threw me a little bit that this thing I've been planning for over a year & a half will have it's ups & downs that aren't always in my control but I feel ready now to carry on enjoying the planning process. I think it was a bit of a shocker too that our weekend at ma&pa's was the last one there until we travel up for the actual wedding. Er hello time, can you slow down just a teeny bit?! Cheers!
Anyways all in all we're almost ready & raring to go. 31 days. Bring. It. On!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!