familiar faces

November is turning out to be a rather chokka block month & we're only on the 2nd! I love having my friends all around me & there's nothing better than having an OD of everyone before Chrimbo & the new year cos something tells me 2012 is going to be rather busy to say the least(!)

On Monday Emhen & I caught up with Shal for a girly evening in her hotel. It was just like the good old days in B'lore watching tv & having giggles over a Dominos but without the numerous power cuts. Neither of us really wanted to leave & if we’d planned it better I’m sure we’d have ended up having a sleepover & chatted long into the night.

Yesterday I met Scary-May & we popped to Eds for cheesy chips (wedding diet?!) & a gossip. I only get to see her once in a while & it’s always fun cos we seem to just pick up where we left off & carry on being silly.

Thursday it'll be the old team Zodiac heading out for dinner & drinks somewhere in town. Hopefully we’ll not just talk shop & find something else to have a natter about.

I’m double booked on Saturday evening with an engagement party & a farewell/welcome home party (one girl’s going, the other’s popped back for a visit!). Both parties are with different Jive people & thankfully they’re both based around Soho so I’m trying my best to plan how to be in two places at once.

The rest of the month I'm getting to see the Lufbra lot for Sam's bday, Slink & Niall for a bit of Feeling Gloomy, the college girlies for a slumber party, mum&dad for a Chinese & hot tub & hopefully Ross&Ola for a Sunday lunch. It's all systems go!

So here's to a very busy, but hopefully not too expensive month (my budget book’s never been so full!). Woop!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018