Lumix meet Noah!


When Adam & I went over to Lisa's on Saturday I couldn't possibly leave little Lumix behind - you never know what lovely snapshots could be missed watching Brandon, Isabelle & Noah grow up. They change each & every time I see them.
I've not had the chance to take many photos of Noah since he was born so it was nice to have a bit of time with Jenna & him to click away to my heart's content.
He has some of the loveliest expressions. I've been quite lucky with Adam's nephews & niece cos they're all happy smiley kids pretty much all of the time so thankfully there aren't many mardy ones to look at. It's great that they are getting used to me & this big black attachment I always have stuck to my face too so don't go all shy.
Isabelle, Jill, Jenna & Noah discussing the meaning of life. I love this shot.
 
After Saturday's results I can't wait to head over to Jenna & Matt's house at some point & get some more family shots, this time with the 3 of them.

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

T-minus 6months / 184days!