let the fun begin

carrying on from yesterday's post (click HERE).After the church service (where I thankfully didn't blub) Nick & Lisa held their reception at the stunning Crabbs Barn, it really was pretty & thankfully we did quite well with the weather. In between posing for the official shots (we scrub up well don't we?! :P) I was off tottering around with my Bucks Fizz/Ale in one hand & little Lumix in the other capturing my own spin on the day.
Thanks so much to Christina (on the left) for letting me post this pic that her little girl took (think she's got a budding photographer there & I might have competition!).
Lisa with Jenna her maid of honor & Nick's best man (in more ways than one!) Adam. What a stunning family.
While waiting for dinner Ash, Paul & Adam reflect on the day & the meaning of life.
Before too long it was time to go inside, we cheered Nick & Lisa as they walked into the room as the new Mr & Mrs before they cut their elegant cake & we all sat down to  a scrummy dinner of spiced butternut squash & roast lamb. Yum!
After dinner (& a few glasses of wine for dutch courage) it was time for the speeches. Keith, Nick & Adam all did great jobs, Adam had everyone laughing along & he nailed it! :)
I glanced over to Jenna's table during the speeches & loved her expressions, I know I'll be the same come September!

Once the speeches were over we went back outside to the bar & sweet table while the room was cleared ready for the last part(y) (see what I did there?! :P ) of the day which I'll post tomorrow.

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018