the A-Z trend

I first saw this post on Katie's blog & loved the way she did it from her & her son Max's point of view. When I then saw it on Mari, Danielle & Diana's blogs I realised I had to jump on the bandwagon too, so here goes:

A. Age: 27 (you have no idea how long that took to work out, maths ain't my strong point! Yoink!)
B. Bed size: Double - nothing as exciting as Queen, King or Super-duper-mega size, just plain double, but flipping comfortable!
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting - as soon as it's done there seems to be more dust, I hate it!
D. Dogs:  Not yet but holding out for a little black Pug one day :)
E. Essential start to your day: Sh*t, shower & shave as most of my blokey mates would say, then back to sleep as soon as I sit down on the tube to work!
F. Favorite color: Tricky, it used to be pink but now it changes all the time, right now it's minty green
G. Gold or Silver: I always preferred silver but my engagement ring is gold & my wedding ring will be too so maybe the tables are turning.
H. Height: 5’2 - tho I'm convinced I'm shrinking or everyone else is getting taller cos I never felt this short before!
I. Instruments you play: Used to play the flute & kinda miss it, though don't think the neighbours would appreciate me picking it up again!
J. Job title:  Men's shirt designer & trend setter extraordinaire! FACT!
K. Kids: None
L. Live: London (wow that starts with an 'L' too!)
M. Mother’s name: Lynda
N. Nicknames: Everyone knows me as KtP or just P.
O. Overnight hospital stays: More than I'd wish for - squint opp, overnight stay cos I had a stiff neck & it got mistaken for Meningitis & the best one - burst Appendix TWICE!
P. Pet peeves: People chewing with their mouths open, I have to leave the room/move tables/change seats if it gets really bad.
Q. Quote from a movie: I was really hoping to come up with something profound but all I can think of is from The Lion King - "the buzz from the bees is the leopards are in a bit of a spot, the baboons are going ape over this, I told the elephants to forget it, but they cant....."
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Only child  & no I'm not spoilt before you ask!
U. Underwear: Weird one - er yes & no I'm not going to elaborate!
V. Vegetable you hate: Aubergine - love the colour hate the taste!
W. What makes you run late:  Very little, I'm at least 15min early for everything, unless the buses or tubes are delayed, but I've normally added an extra half hour to my journey just in case of that so sometimes I'll arrive an hour early for something.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Foot, hand, dental, neck....I think there's many more but can't remember, I'm always hurting myself.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Nothing too adventurous, but I do make a scrummy stir fry & choc chip banana bread.
Z. Zoo animal: Sloths - cos they're most like me!

ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!