Woof!

Where have all these dogs & puppies come from recently?! It's like they've all come out of the woodwork along with the better weather, people have gone dog crazy! This cute little fella was on the tube with me today, there was one in the train the other day that sat next to me while I played with him & I met a little sausage dog puppy called cosmo at the building I work at yesterday.



Our offices are right by the river so there's loads of space to go for walkies. So far we have an old English sheep fog, a dalmation, a doberman, 2 cocker spaniels & cosmo in the building!

I'm going through one of my broody dog moments at the mo it's torture watching them all around me! Oh for a little pug of my own!

roaming reporter KtPx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!