The sun has got his hat on!

Huzzah! It was so nice to be able to enjoy a weekend of solid sunshine! The only trouble is tho with the good weather comes the painful summer shoe breaking in session!



This is my first summer with my new tattoo on my foot, it's so nice to have it out in the open & not hidden under socks & docs! There was one problem tho - I needed a plaster to get my feet used to my cherry wedges again put the plaster covered part of my tattoo, so what other option did I have?! I got Adam to trace the design onto the plaster with a marker pen!



We headed off to the pub (that ended up with the least sunniest pub garden in the whole of London I think!) for a few drinks with art & sam & enjoyed a fairly relaxing Saturday evening.







Today went went to visit Lisa & the gang & Adams parents were there too. We pottered round the shops & Adam tried on a rather dapper suit in Ted baker for the wedding. When we got back to the house we invaided Brandon's trampoline which was ace!











I did realize that jumping around with a headache wasn't the best plan in the world but ah well!

The next time I see that lot I'll be back on facebook cos it'll be Easter Sunday! I've really liked the way that I've used my blog a lot more in the last 40days so I hope that won't stop but boy I can't wait to see what's been going on & check out what awful photos I've been tagged in while I've been away!




roaming reporter KtPx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!