So much to say....

But I can't be bothered! I had all these great posts lined up to be written over the weekend but then a strange thing happened. I got the urge to tidy up & file the huge bag of letters/bills/receipts that have been building up in a huge bag hidden behind our sofa!
By the time I'd ploughed through everything & filed/shredded old paperwork my brain was fried & there wasn't a cat in hells chance of me writing a decent post (hence this random one!). Hopefully service will be resumed by Wednesday when the flat's a dumping ground for my stuff again!

Hope y'all had a good weekend. After visiting Ash on Saturday we spend Sunday sorting stuff in our PJs while there was a winter wonderland swirling outside. Who knew it's Easter at the end of the week, obviously no one told Mother Nature!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!