Wedding Wednesday - I entered a Miss & left a Mrs!

After all the excitement of getting to the church I stood there in the doorway with dad next to me & my girls behind me ready to marry my man! I took a deep breath & the first notes of Here Comes The Bride sounded. I was really dreading crying in church but the only emotion I felt was excitement & the biggest amount of happiness it's possible for one person to feel!
We started to walk into church & all I could see was a sea of our friends & family all together in my church & I felt a little wobble! The church is only ever this full at Christmas, it felt amazing to have everyone there for us :) I knew if I kept looking around I'd loose it so I fixed my eyes on the back of Adam's head & then he & Nick turned around....
....they just beamed at me & Nick mouthed 'wow!' :D
Once I was next to Adam everything felt great. I was really nervous about dad passing my hand over to Adam cos that bit always gets me blubbing at every other wedding I've been to but I was fine (though typing this now I'm getting emotionally about it! huh?!). Instead of sniveling my way through the vows I was almost giggling & no one could wipe the beam from my face. I was so glad I could get married in the same church that's seen me grow up & been there through happy & sad times & it was so special when mum read the prayers while Adam & I knelt on my gran & grandad's kneelers. Ina  blink of an eye the service was over & we were MR & MRS! It's still not sunk in now!
We left the church to "All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar & everyone clapped as we walked down the aisle grinning like loons at everyone around us.
We emerged to the bells ringing out & hugs from everyone. This photo has to be one of my favourite from the day love ya ma! :)
All too soon it was time for the dreaded group shots but we'd planned it all strictly & had a list of the shots we needed with both Chris & the bridesmaids/ushers prepped to get everyone together as quickly as possible! As you can see from above it wasn't really a small doo(!) luckily Chris had his wide-angle lens just to get everyone in! We're so lucky to have so many people around us that care for us & could share the day with us.
Once we'd got all our shots out the way it was time for the confetti! Awesome!
Ttfn x

Chris Barber & Jennifer got some really special shots, we're so chuffed with them & they're ones we'll treasure for ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018