so much (Billy) Talent!

Last Sunday evening Adam & I were all set for a date on the sofa in front of the tv when we realised we had another date planned & we couldn't stand them up - Billy Talent!
We'd completely forgotten about the show & it was a good job I spotted it on the calendar  At first we were a bit gutted we couldn't just relax on the sofa (how much of an old married couple are we?!) but once we got there our sofa & Wilfred were long forgotten. The. Show. Was. Awesome!
It was one of the best shows we've been to in a long time, it was so energetic & fun. I can't really write enough to do it justice really so I'll let the video below do it for me! Enjoy!
**Note for ma&pa - you might want to watch it with the sound off but you've gotta see the lighting it's stunning! :P**

Ttfnx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018