Movember Monday - mo-run Battersea Park

Last Sunday we were up at the crack of dawn but it was all for a good cause so it made the early start slightly better!
Adam & his mates decided to take part in Movember this year to raise money & awareness of prostate & testicular cancer. See more about it HERE.
As well as growing a tash Adam decided to take part in the Mo-Run along with Paul & Ash. It was a 5k run (2 laps) round Battersea Park. Seeing as everyone taking part (both men & women) were rocking moustaches I thought I'd join in too even though I was just the official reporter, if I'd have run they'd have no one taking the photos you see?! Actually if I'd run we'd still be there over a week later!
 Everyone running in aid of Movember
Adam crossed the finish line after 26 minutes, Paul wasn't far behind & Ash finished about 10min later, everyone seemed chuffed with their times especially Ash who hadn't taken part in a run before. Nice one!
Once they crossed the line they got a medal, drink, sweets & most importantly a manwich (bacon sarnie with HP sauce) YUM! Almost made me wish I'd run the race but I got one anyway! Phew!
Everyone milled around for a while catching their breath & checking their times. The HP man handed out bottles of sauce & t-shirts to the best tash, best fancy dress costumes & fastest man & woman.

Go Team Mo-Tash! Now you've seen the photos please sponsor the team! You can find the link HERE!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!