TGIF

Wow I had a feeling Friday would never arrive! I've spent most if the week thinking its Friday only to realise I had to wait another day, or two (or three!). It's not that we're doing anything mega exciting this weekend I just want my bed so badly! I think it's my inner hedgehog telling me to start hibernating or something. I'm so tired I've even set an alarm on my phone to go off every night from Sunday - Thursday at 10:30pm so I make myself drag my backside to bed instead if staying up watching Geordie/Jersey Shore! Yoink!

On another note I've been really pleased to see how many people have been wearing poppies this year. I did my part a few weeks ago collecting for the Royal British Legion in Kings Cross. I don't think I did as well as previous years seeing as it was a cold, wet, Monday evening but every little helps!
As you can see I've gone a bit poppy crazy this year & I especially love my blinging broach from the RBL website (find it HERE). Thus year will be the first Remembrance Sunday service I've missed in a long long time & I really wish I could be there but wherever I am at 11am ill be sure to pay my respects & I hope y'all will too.

Miss you Gordon & love you Uncle Buck.
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!