Robot Camera

While spring cleaning I realised I hadn't posted any photos from the last roll of film I shot with my Robot Camera. I'm dead chuffed with how the shots came out & how vibrant the colours are without the need of a Polarising filter - bonus! Ooh talking about filters maybe I could make 3 different coloured ones to fit on the 3 lenses?!
The first few pictures are from Florence last June when I went to Pitti Uomo. As I strolled across the Ponte Vecchio I clicked the buildings by the river, I love the way the sky & river merg into one.
At my hotel I had a room on the top floor with a balcony that looked across the rooftops to the Duomo, someone had also quite thoughtfully hung an Italian flag out to help my photo look even better & the perspective of the arch photo is great (even if I do say so myself!).
The rest of the film was taken at Twycross Zoo when we were back visiting mum&dad. I'd really like to make the Flamingos a really vibrant pink to contrast against the browns & greens around them.
This little penguin dude really makes me smile the way his head moves round slightly in each shot! The last picture which is my favouritest (I'm declaring this a work ok?!) was one of those typical 'end of the roll shots just to get it developed' - there was a stunning sunset one day & I took this out of our spare bedroom window & wasn't sure how it would come out - wowzer!

I've got a black&white roll waiting to get developed next so I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out!

Ttfn x

Comments

Suzy Krause said…
these are fantastic!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!