Well I made the end of the Febphotoaday challenge (even though I did miss blog post part 3!) & really enjoyed it so here's to March's challenge! Here are the remaining parts 3 & 5 for your viewing pleasure!
* front door - the door to our new office (more on that later!)
* self portrait - it was so snowy that day & couldn't resist getting a photo with my earmuffs on!
* makes you happy - this symbolises cuddles in bed & keeping warm with our beddy bears, nowt beats it!
* inside your closet - I'm still impressed that I manage to keep it this tidy on a daily basis!
* a fave photo of you - this is from our engagement party of Art, Sam, Ross & I pulling our drunk face & makes me smile every time I see it. Can't wait to get a pic like this with all the uni lot in my wedding dress! :P
* where you work - this is our new office that we've not long moved into, the walls are bare bricks & we have a lovely view of the Thames, the atmosphere is so much better than being in our loft space & it's nice coming into work now.
* your shoes - surely you didn't expect me to just pick one pair?!
* inside your bathroom cabinet - this is my little travel bathroom cabinet that's always in my handbag, can't leave the house without it!
* green - couldn't resist getting my new green jeans into the bottom of the pick too!
* night - this was technically morning but showed someone asleep in bed so if you don't tell I won't!
* something you ate - the diet's still going ok, I'm not sticking to slimfast 100% of the time but it's great to have a snack that's not got too many calories in it!
* money - I've still got so many rupees left, hopefully it won't be too long till I head out to Mumbai again.
* something you're listening to - LBC as we wake up, unfortunately we can't pick up radio4 very well so we listen to this instead & I just get wound up by the presenters!