Long Live Film!

Yesterday Spring had definitely sprung & what better way to enjoy it than wandering around East London armed with 4 cameras & rolls of film for them all?!
Lou & I had a long overdue catch up while we wandered, well queued, our way round a very busy Columbia Road flower market, then headed off for Brick Lane grabbing a yummy burger along the way & finally finished off with a yummy chocolate, chocolate, chocolate Belgian Waffle at Patisserie Valerie after seeing what Spittalfields had to offer.
The whole idea was that we swapped cameras so while Lou got used to my manual SLR (my pride & joy!) I clicked away on her Diana Mini playing around with double exposures & half frames. It was great fun & I've definitely got the bug again for film cameras. Bank balance you have been warned! Yoink!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018