Lets be cultured d'harling!

Friday night we decided to be educated & visit the Lichtenstein exhibition at the Tate Modern. I'd heard great things about the show so couldn't wait to see it for myself & we weren't disappointed! As well the images you'd expect, the were lots of new paintings I'd never seen before. I especially liked the black & white objects & the more subtle Chinese scenes.
I know, I know, the signs said 'no photography' but I loved this picture so much Adam managed to grab a sneaky snap. I stood there wondering if anyone had ever proposed in front of it & how awesome it would be! *sigh!*

Anyways, hope y'all had a lovely sunny weekend - we went to the seaside!
Have a good week!
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......