Tidying & Trashing

We're still attempting to get Chez P shipshape & orderly but it sure is taking time! I noticed in the kitchen our wedding countdown still says 6days to go. Does that mean we can do it all again?!
Saying that though on Sunday I get to don the wedding frock again for my fab Trash The Dress session with the lovely Emily from Photographic Blonde (click HERE) that I won through a RockNRoll Bride contest (click HERE) earlier this year. Adam & I will be helping my dress go out with a bang & we can't wait! A lot of people have been worried about the whole idea & hope I won't regret it but it's what I really want to do. I know some people like to treasure their dress & store it away but I'd much rather have one last fun day in it before I plan to take a cutting & frame it, making it a piece of artwork I'll always see on our wall. It's bound to be a fun & messy day & I'll share photos with y'all soon! Yay!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!