#BEDM - Day 5 - Fit & Healthy



This probably isn't the best heading for me! I always have the best intentions but they never seem to happen. I'm hoping in the next month or so I'll be able to join a gym down the road from work. I really enjoy going once I've joined but the problem was always finding the pennies to go.

I've also missed dancing so I'm hoping to get back to that soon. Fingers crossed!

So all in all this is my fitness routine! I have great ideas but they never happen, hopefully in the next few months this'll change & I'll be fit as a fiddle in no time!

Ttfn x

This post is part of Rosaliliums' 'Blog Every Day In May' challenge - see more HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......