I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Driving over to Adam's parents a while ago the moon was so bright I couldn't resist getting a few snaps.
It took me back to my final project at college. I dragged dad out to a motorway bridge armed with my manual SLR, tripod & sketchbook & took various time exposures of cars wooshing along on the motorway on film (aah the good old days!!). I miss random projects like that.
I loved the way the road signs & markings went all hazy as they were lit up by our headlights.
I was surprised how well little Lumix dealt with these shots. I didn't have a tripod I just rested on the dashboard or window as we went along.
Then all too soon we out of the countryside & back into the town & brighter lights blinking like moles!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!