Pinch & a punch!

Happy 2014! I was quite chuffed with my hit rate of my last resolutions so here's to this years......

~ UPDATE BLOG MORE REGULARLY....
I was getting into a nice swing of things till the new job came around & I got mega busy with everything! I miss posting regularly so want to make an effort to keep everything up to date but at the same time not worry if I miss a post....I'm going to start by finally sharing my Japan pics before I forget all the lovely little details of what we did when....also when I do post photos I'm going to stop posting them from my phone, the blogger app shrinks the quality & they look dreadful (says she posting a photo off her phone for this post! Yoink!)

~ KEEP OFF THE DEBT....
Nothing more to say, just stop spending!

~ KEEP UP THE GYM ROUTINE....
I got into a routine I was really enjoying by the end of the year & I'm looking forward to starting it up again tomorrow & get rid of that festive flab!

~ HAVE A NEW HOME....
Whether it's the one we're tightly crossing fingers for or another one we hope to have a lovely new home by the end of the year. I also aim to....

~ KEEP THE HOUSE TIDY....
I must stop being a slob!

~ SEE PEOPLE I'VE BEEN MEANING TO SEE & KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THOSE I HAVE....
Friends mean the world to me & I can't wait to start catching up with everyone now Chrimbo's out the way & I also can't wait to celebrate my big 3-0 surrounded by the gang! Bring it!

I hope 2014 brings y'all health & happiness. Here's to a good 'un!
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018