Italy inspiration

Florence was on top form as always & Pitti Uomo has left me with more than a few thought bubbles. It's the first time I've been with my (not so) new company... it was great to look at different products & meet new faces at the Gilli Bar - where else?!
We left a grey & blustery London & arrived in a sunny & not to nippy Florence. We spent the first day looking round the shops, trying Ossobuco (veal steak with the bone marrow) which was yummy followed by over priced (& over strong) G&Ts at Gilli along with all the other beautiful people.
Day two we attacked the show which was really good. We spent most of the day there looking at the stands & enjoying the musical interludes provided by the Rock theme of Pitti this year. My fave had to be an Argentinian one man band who was fab!
After popping into a few more shops & stopping for a meal we ended up back at Gilli. This time I had a €10 larger which was much easier than the G&T on the tastebuds (even if I didn't look as classy!) while we mingled some more 'till the early hours. It was tough getting up this morning & going by everyone else's faces at the airport the feeling was mutual! Can't wait for my own bed tonight! 

Hopefully that wasn't my last trip to Florence, it's the first time I haven't put a coin in the hog's mouth meaning I'll return back to that beautiful city. Fingers crossed we can prove that superstition to be rubbish!

Ciao for now! X

Comments

AJP said…
Great pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

T-minus 6months / 184days!