happy to play the fool!

I tend to be pretty gullible & have often fallen prey to various April Fool pranks (including fake dog poo in my shoes at school!) but on Sunday there was one April Fool I couldn't wait to be on the receiving end of.
Johnny Cupcakes had tweeted that they'd be pulling an April Fool in store & to come on down, so once I'd said bye to my MOH after a fun weekend I headed off to Fouberts Place to see what all the fuss was about. That was when I was greeted with bakery display cases filled with what bakery display cases should - cupcakes!
They had been made by Crumbs & Doilies & were delish! I grabbed a mexican hot one & a cookie dough for Adam & made my way home very carefully making sure I didn't drop them (or more importantly eat them en route!).

Ttfn x

Comments

Unknown said…
That cookie dough cupcake sounds delicious! I love going to the bakery and seeing bakery display cases filled with desserts. I am such a dessert person. I am going to have to get a cupcake now. Thanks for sharing!
ktpland said…
They were both great, hope you managed to find a yummy cupcake yourself. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!