new and exclusive designer brands!

well im busy writing my dissertation from my year in industry at the moment. I was checking what it says on the BTPL website yesterday and under the list of clients they have emporio Rmarni and tommy HILFINGER! hmm! not sure if these are new and exclusive designers ive never heard of, the cheapo rip off version or just a spelling mistake! hehe made me giggle anyway! as well as writing my dissertation im also watching 'pimp my ride' on mtv, theyre taking crappy cars and making them even crappier! stop it with the body kits, stupid sound systems and glittery paint! argh!!!

im off out tonight with the woodlands crew! yaya! not seen them all since i got back yet so cant wait to see them! partay in hinckley! :-S eek! ill write more later depending on whether i survive late night hinckley! wish me luck!! better get back to my indian lunch now.........SUPER NOODLES!! hehe

xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018