the 'g' word

yes i had a leaflet through the post today talking about graduation! argh! scary to think that ill be graduating from lufbra in less than a year! feels like ive been here for years (well 5 to be precise)! i moved into lufbra properly today so im sitting in my cold student house (too cheapskate and lazy to turn on the boiler!) trying to fit all of my stuff into my room. its much bigger than i thought and my walk-in wardrobe is fantastic! hehe! i only have 25 pairs of shoes with me and 17 bags, im slacking!

last night was, erm, interesting! we were home by 11:30pm, grrr hinckley sucks! wont go into details but just grrr! i hate bouncers and policemen! hehe!

ive updated my photoblog with some old photos i found lingering around on my pooter, some of you might enjoy looking through them!

thats it for now, just about to go and meet nat bitty and go out and about in lufbra! the terrible two are back in town!!

xxxx

Comments

fun_savvy said…
It's been a long time... :) Just thought of dropping a hi to you. Looks like you are having a good time out there. :-)

Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!