August Break 2014 - 24 + 25 + 26

24. Memory....
This card's got to be my fave from my birthday! So many dancing shows, so many happy memories :)

25. Little....
I did my little bit for MND with the Ice Bucket challenge - wow was it cold! Click the video below if you want a nosey, don't worry I won't nominate you....


26. Morning....
I must get back into the gym. I had quite a good workout on Tuesday morning, so good I ended up signing up for a 5K run! Don't ask! More info on this another day!

I'm mega uber busy at the moment (what's new I know!) & for some reason some of the words from the August Break Challenge have left me stumped & un-inspired so I'm going to miss them out! My blog my rules!

This is part of Susannah's August Break challenge - see more info HERE

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!