August Break 2014 - 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19

15. Blue...

I'm sorry.....couldn't resist! Anyway if you really knew me I'm sure you were expecting it anyway!

16. Look Down....
Exactly what I am doing.

17. Bookshelf....
This is one of my favourite parts of our new home...I always wanted a library wall & I've got one along with space for some special knick-knacks

18. Jump....
Yesterday I got a bit excitable....not only did I get tickets to the tv show "Tumble" on Saturday....H from Steps tweeted to say see you there. We're practically BFFs. Fact! My little heart did a pretty big jump!

19. Black & White....
I've actually started wearing more monochrome outfits lately, well KtP can't do monochrome without the odd neon flash in there. I think this is as close as I'll get.

This is part of Susannah's August Break challenge - see more info HERE

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

T-minus 6months / 184days!