who's a lucky girl then?!

Generally I don't post about my Chrimbo gifts but there were 2 luverly necklaces I had to shout about!
Photobucket
Firstly Adam got me a really cute button necklace from the rather fab Thimble & Fred (check out their site HERE). They also threw in some festive button hair slides & their branding made it a joy to open from start to finish! Check them out if you're looking for a gift for someone special. I also got new snug slippers from Adam (see top left, he'd wrapped them individually so it took me a while till I got the second matching one!).
Photobucket
Secondly I got this ace unicorn necklace from Liz (at Distract Me Now Please). It was part of the Blogger Secret Santa set up by Charlotte from t*rexes and tiaras. I'd never done one before but it was good fun buying for someone you only knew through their blog & email info! So thanks a bunch Liz & thanks to Charlotte for setting it up. I hope my present was well received to my girl too!

I hope y'all did well with your gifts. I love watching everyone unwrapping their gifts but nothing beats a few surprises you receive yourself!
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!