Wedding Wednesday - silly space

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS! x

While the YMCA, Superman Song & Macarena blasted out from the dancefloor our guests found another way of expressing themselves....in our Silly Space.
It was such a big hit & everyone had a great time dressing up in all the props.
Chris Barber also had a great idea to take the conga through it....
This picture below is the only silly pic that I'm in with all my uni mates! I was too busy having fun dancing to go in but Adam made the most of it that's for sure!
Just as Chris started to pack everything away Adam & I realised we hadn't even posed in there together so we grabbed this quick shot....
This is the last post from our actual wedding day but tune in next week to see what went on when my wedding dress came in contact with a lot of powdered paint & I trashed it!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!