Stranger danger


I know theres a lot of ipod thefts now a days but do i seriously think someone will nick it & i don't notice.......when im listening to it?!

I've got in the habit now of checking my ipod's still there in my pocket as i walk along or sit on a bus or train. I know it's a good thing cos i shouldn't loose it, but when Ive got my headphones in do i really need to check its physically there when i can hear it?! I know thieves are getting sneakier but i very much doubt they'd work it so they could swap my ipod for another more rubbish mp3 player! Tho if they needed to match up the song so i wouldn't notice the swap, they wouldn't have many to pick from I've only been listening to gaslight anthem! Woot Woot!

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018