the exhibitionist's back, with some groupie qualities too!!

Im off to see tenacious d tonight and im so stupidly excited! I don’t know why! Hehe. Its almost at the steps stage of excitement I would have been 6 years ago! I think it’s a mix of a gig ive been waiting for for aages, its chrimbo, ive got a day off 2moz and arf’s coming to the gig with me and I finish work on fri! Im all giddy! Its also prob the amount of crap and sugar ive eaten recently running up to chrimbo! Yoink!

Had a lovely weekend with michelle. Especially when we went for a cocktail at Henrys on Covent Garden (see pic below)! I love that place! Was cool to catch up with her and have a good old giggle!! Saturday we went to see ‘The Debris’ from my myspace page. It was a really cool venue (the hope and anchor in Islington) and the gig was really fun. It was lovely at the end of the night too when one of the guys from the group came up and asked if I was from myspace and then brought the rest of the group over and introduced me to them! We went upstairs to the main bar where it was quieter and had a chat and a few bevvies. They’re playing again in jan so think ill go along to that too! :-) It was really nice that they were so appreciative about us coming to see them. They seemed nice guys too!




While michelle was over she brought some photos with her from ages ago this one’s from when her and keira came to visit in lufbra and we went out to rain for tricky’s bday. The photos get a lot worse and I thought nowt much happened that night oh but they did!! Not posting them all on here tho! Haha. i like the one below tho, not bad for a drunken composition eh?!




Finally, the exhibitionist has been spotted out again. This time by TNT at the chrimbo party! I wasn’t in the magazine but the photos are up on the website!





That’s about it for now. Will let you know how the ‘D’ perform!! Just remember that rock singers are only rocking you half the time, the rest they’re, they’re breathing, IN! hehe. I know that’s complete randomness to some of you but I hope some of you get it!!!!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!