Christmas time, mistletoe & wine!


I know i know im rubbish at posting on here at the mo. Im like slink & have become a victim to myspace. Its wicked ways are leading me to abandon my poor blog thats been through thick & thin with me! Im determined not to let it win tho!

Seeing as its now december i thought id post a photo of my chrimbo tree thats been up in our flat for quite a while now! Hehe. Its a very emo tree tho which is quite worrying! Its all black & pink! Ill start loving fall out boy soon! :-S 'going down tu in a lurelurah!' Hehe. Yoink!

Ive posted some more photos on my flicker page too so if youre bored.......you know what to do!

Ttfn
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......