a blast from the past, well a whiff!

Isn’t it weird the way smells can take you straight back to a memory? It just takes one whiff! I used some Tres Semme shampoo today cos I’d run out of my usual one and now every time I move my head and smell my hair it takes me straight back to my bommasandra days! When I smell it I can picture our grubby little shower room and expect to hear the paper boy and the veg woman shouting, all in the sunshine and ‘sister’ washing our dishes in cold water with the same rag she just washed the floor with (!!) but then I look up and im sitting in the office, at my desk, with scissor sistors on the radio for the 100000th today and its only 9:25am and its just grey and miserable outside. Think I’ll smell my hair one more time……..!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!