gym-a-holic (well not quite!) with a bit of randomness thrown in at the end!

Get me eh?! Just got into work after being in the gym at 7:30am! :-S not sure how long this’ll last but I best make the most of it while im still eager to do it! Im going tomorrow as well, this time at 7:00 for my final induction. He seems to be spreading this out quite a lot but hey!

Met up with sanj yesterday so I could see him before he heads off to gay paris for work. Was a nice evening, we just went to a bar and met up with some of his mates. Best of luck for the job sanj! While I was on my way into London I saw some random things and a thought some random thoughts:

1.I saw a guy wearing a Hannibal mask while riding a bike thru central London. This really freaked me out cos if you know me you’ll know I really don’t like silence of the lambs!! *shudders*

2.I saw a kid with one of the biggest afros ive seen! Either on a man or a kid! It was huge, he was in a pushchair with his mum and there was a huge mass of sideshow bob-esque hair! Magic!

3.Why does your mouth go extra fizzy and sometimes hurt when you drink coke straight after ice cream? I never learn and I have a mcflurry or summit with a coke straight after. Urgh!

4.If you watch yourself yawn in a mirror do you ever stop?! Cos watching someone else yawn makes you yawn so if you watch yourself do you do just one huge yawn that lasts forever until you look away?! Hmm!

And on that bombshell………………………
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!