Welcome to KtPland...

I've realised I need to escape to KtPland more than I thought. I'm so lucky that I get to be with my folks and Tommy, but there's only so much of their tv choices and music I can listen to before I find myself moping on the sofa scrolling through Instagram. Now my tv is all set up and I have Netflix in my bedroom I need to start taking myself up there to watch my "trash" programs and catching up on YouTube bits, Jenna Marbles I miss you! I also need to make more use of the summer house for podcasts, reading and letter writing. I've got it in my head that I don't like my own company so I need to be around everyone all the time, but maybe I don't,  maybe I do need "me time" every now and then. 

Right the sun's out, I've got my book, Grazia and a cuppa, I'm off to chill.
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!