lockdown 2.5weeks later.....

Well first big news is.... the house sale completed yesterday!
Was a bittersweet feeling but I know it's for the best. It sucked not being around to help Adam tidy the house and hand the keys over but in a way it probably made it slightly easier to distance myself from it all up here. I'm so thankful to have my little haven at my folks now more than ever, it's the only little spot I've got at the moment, I've got no official home and a nice amount of money in my bank account. Now just need to steer clear of ASOS!

Work called me yesterday to say I've been furloughed for another 2 or 3 weeks at least so I'm glad to have a rough plan even though everything keeps changing and who knows how long it'll all last. I treated myself to a dot to dot mindfulness mandalas book and it's so addictive! I'm off to sit in the summerhouse, with the doors open wide, a rock night playlist blasting out, my dot to dot and a cuppa!

Keep staying safe and have a good Good Friday
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!