Meh

Feeling weird today. Woke up today with that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. The past week has kind of felt like I was just on holiday and that everything would be back to normal in a week or so. I feel like it's just hit me again that we have no idea how long this will go on for and although I have my folks around me and friends online I just feel so very very lonely and isolated. Lots of people are happy staying in and relaxing but I'm missing my gigs, the wrestling, eating out, going to the pub and seeing lots of different people along the way. I've had some video chats, Houseparty games, Zoom silliness and phone calls but they're just not the same. I know there's nothing I can do about it and I just sound like a Moaning Minnie but I just needed to get it off my chest. Bleugh.

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!