'Ow Do?!

Well it's been a while hasn't it... wonder if anyone will even read this?! Hellooooooooo out there!

I never thought that when I'd dust off this old blog it would be in such different circumstances. Since my last post in 2018 my life has totally flipped upside down.

To cut a mega long story short....
- Adam and I have split up, we're still really good mates and there for each other but just not as husband and wife. It was such a heart-breaking decision but it's the right one.
- We put our house up for sale about a year and a half ago and thanks to Brexit (anyone remember when that was all anyone spoke about?!) and muppets trying to get mortgages they couldn't afford we had 4 sales fall through... we're currently on our 5th sale which (touch wood) is completing April 9th (virus permitting).
- Tommy has gone to live with my folks, it was such a hard decision to know what to do but at least we know he's being well looked after (read totally spoilt), we know where he is, I can see him whenever I go home and Adam gets to see him when he has sleepovers with Lilly Pug.
- I'm still working at the same place but currently classed as a "Furloughed Worker" thanks to Covid-19 Coronavirus. I'm at home, social distancing with no work to do. It's a weird feeling.

To be honest, life has generally been tough (an understatement). I'm currently on antidepressants and trying my 3rd lot of counselling. I've been finding everything totally overwhelming. I have lost a lot of friends but also gained some. People who I thought would always be there for me aren't anymore, so now I'm trying to build new friendships, not always easy when you have no confidence in yourself and have lost most of your positive thinking.

April 6th I move into my new room. I've found a family who are looking for a new lodger, they seemed really lovely and most importantly have a puppy! So I get to play with a puppy with none of the responsibility! Win win! I've also planned for the rest of my stuff to go into storage on April 2nd. Obviously who knows what's around the corner with this virus but I'm hoping and praying everything still goes ahead as planned but will need to just wait and see.

If there's one thing I'm working on it's to just focus on everything I can control and to not worry about the stuff I can't, sounds way easier than it is, but I am trying! Honest!

Hopefully I'll be back more often now I've broken all the news I've been putting off writing.
Hope you all are staying safe and washing those hands!
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!