Just like buses...

...you wait almost 2 years for a post, then 2 come along at the same time.

Well after BoJo's statement last night of STAY AT HOME.... I stayed at home... and cried.

I'm still at my parents but don't have enough clothes (cue a miserable time on ASOS, who knew I'd ever not enjoy online shopping?!), didn't have enough meds to stay up here indefinitely and also wasn't sure if the move was still happening, "just a little bump in the road", not sure how many more little bumps I can take tbh.

This morning, after not much sleep, things are a bit clearer. The Drs are sending me a prescription to a local pharmacy, the removal men are still scheduled to come Saturday and the move is still going ahead for 9th April it seems.

Now just the hurdle of packing my stuff up. I think tomorrow Dad and I are going to have to drive down and spend the day packing boxes for storage and bags to take back to my folks. The family that I was planning to rent my room from have said I can't move in because of the lockdown so I'm going to have to come back up to the Midlands until this has all blown over. Who knows how long that will be.

It's really upsetting to know that when I shut the door of the house tomorrow evening, after a rushed day of packing, that'll be the last time I see it. No last night sleeping in the house and no moving out gradually and doing a last double check of everything.

I knew getting a divorce and selling our house would be a stressful and upsetting time, but I would have preferred to go through it without Brexit delays and a Global Pandemic. I know one day I'll look back at this and laugh.... just not for a long long time yet.
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!