Spring cleaning my mind

I feel like I've made a bit of peace with this whole situation now, I've stopped being the stroppy "life's not fair" teenager. Ok I'm not seeing my mates, I'm single, I'm not in London, I can't go to my gigs / wrestling / pub... but I do get to hang out with my folks and have family time, which I wouldn't normally get with my busy 24/7-must-do-as-much-as-possible social life. Thankfully I get on so well with them (even though dad and I know how to wind each other up in seconds!) and it's actually quite nice being with them, and it's 10000000000000000000 times better than being on my own and stuck in a room in a flatshare in London.

I've managed to make my old bedroom feel more like my space, all that's left to do is paint my walls pink, the ceiling blue, put up all my old Steps posters and hang CDs from the ceiling and we're sorted!

The other big thing I've done is set myself a little weekly planner. I've realised I can't cope with nothing planned! Today's jobs include:
- move clocks forward 1hour
- 2pm zoom meeting with Progress Wrestling
- Read in the Summer House (might make this my little den too!)
- take off chipped nail varnish
- write this blog

Right better go, this To-Do List won't tick itself!
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!