Come out come out wherever you are!

Where are all the people?! I got on the tube last night to go to adams and it was only about half full for the whole journey, it never got busy. Then when I got the bus to his house there were still seats and no-one standing. I wasn’t travelling any earlier or later than normal. Sometimes it’s just like this on a random morning or evening so I didn’t think any more of it until I travelled into work this morning and the same thing happened. The tube never got busy and the overland was pretty quiet too. There was still a rush at Clapham junction but only really half a rush! Come on you can’t tell me that many people are scared of Friday 13th?!

On the other hand though please everyone stay away I like having space and being able to travel without sniffing someone’s armpit!

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

wedding wednesday - preps for the big day!