hubble bubble toil and trouble

Had a very exciting day last Friday....1st of all it started with the fact that I had tickets for Big Borther's Little Brother (a chatshow about big brother) and it's hosted by a rather good looking Dermot O'Leary!! :) hehe so i was more than happy to go along. I had got 2 tickets but i decided to go on my own so that i could be more sure of getting in cos they only let 30 people in for the audience and they gave our about 60 tickets i think! Anyways i was lucky enough to get in and had a great time whooping and cheering along about big brother (you think i'm sad, wait till you read the rest of this blog!! :S) At the end i even got my wristband signed by Dermot and met him, well by 'met' i mean said hi to while he signed my band!

ME AT THE TOP LEFT AT THE BACK ON BBLB

once the show finished i was offered tickets for the live eviction for that night. it was so annoying cos i'd loved to have gone and booed nicky with everyone else as she was evicted but i had other commitments..........................................
HARRY POTTER! hehe (told you i got even sadder as this went on! :P)
I'd pre-odered the last book at Waterstones Piccadilly Circus. I'd heard the que would be quite big so I got there ready to que at 9:30 and the line was HUGE! It took me absolutely ages just to get to the back of the line cos there were so many people going to wait, that i was following the end of the que as it got further and further away as more and more people joined it! i got to the back eventually and a couple of min after standing there i looked behind me and couldnt see the end of line! it was a great atmosphere and everyone was quite excited. So many people were dressed up too, the costumes were slightly (an understatement ome of you may think!!) geeky but brill at the same time! they had people going up and down the que entertaining us and they did magic tricks, played music and were dressed up as characters from the films. thankfully i wasnt standing on my own cos Jenny came and kept me company as we waited.

JENNY AND I AT THE START OF THE NIGHT!

at midnight the book was on sale, the doors of the shop were opened and we started to move (very slowly) towards the doors! Cheers went up and party poppers went off as we started on our quest! look it took that long it felt like a flippin quest!!

OUR PART OF THE QUE AT ABOUT 12:30AM
We finally got into the shop at 2:30am - 5hours from when i started queing (thats dedication!!). it was so worth it tho, look if i was REALLY sad then i would have joined the people from the Natherlands who started the que 2days before the book launch!!
TIRED BUT HAPPY WITH MY BOOK AFTER 5HOURS OF WAITING!!

i then had to get the nightbus home, so that was another 1hour and a bit of reading before bed! the only thing i was worried about was someone coming along and mugging me for my book as i wanted to get on the number 14!! :S
I wont give anything away about the book incase people are reading it cos i know how annoyed i would have been if anyone told me! but i finished it on Monday lunchtime and it was well worth it! I was quite impressed i wasnt even THAT anti-social over the weekend either - i still saw adam and went to his gig and talked to him inbetween reading sessions, what more does he want?! :P hehe
anyways thats about it, need to find a new set of books to get fanatical about now - think ill carry on with my terry pratchett! :)
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!