music quiz thing

ok ok im bored! thought id give this a go tho. i like some of the answers! works quite well:

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Lazy Moon - Groove Armada (yup indeed!)

2.) How will I feel getting married?
My Favourtie Accident - Motion City Soundtrack (that dont sound good does it?!)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Love Life - Fatboy Slim

4.) High school is?
Destiny - Tenacious D (hmm sort of i guess!)

5.) I am?
Losing my Touch - Rolling Stones (am i really? oh dear!)

6.) How is today?
The Good Will Out - Embrace (dont even know this song and didnt know it was on my ipod!! :S)

7.) What is in store for this week?
Appa - Badmarsh & Shri (huh?! just looked it up on and it could stand for:
American Professional Practice Association
American Psychopathological Association
American Public Power Association.
or i could be getting a new bed from AppA!!)

8.) What song best describes my parents?
Run - Supergrass (haha ace!)

9.) How is my life going?
If...... - The Bluetones (bit non-committal aint it?!)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
So Real - Jeff Buckley (yes i am!)

11.) How does the world see me?
Paper Bag - Goldfrapp (what useless in the rain and weak?! tho they can look nice and be decorative!)

12.) My friends think?
Words - Doves (im sure they do!)

13.) My life lived?
Perfect Day - Various Artists (glad that was a positive one!!)

14.) This makes me happy?
Blowin' In The Wind - Bob Dylan (haha)

15.) What should I do with my life?
Take It On The Run - REO Speedwagon (who?! like the answer tho!!)

16.) I will be happy when?
No Regrets - Robbie Williams (very true! not that i have any at the mo!)

17.) What is some good advice?
Empty Spaces - Pink Floyd (what?!)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
The Road - Tenacious D (guess i do travel quite a bit!!)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Buttons And Zips - Elbow (ooh err! haha!)

20.) The type of men/women do I like?
Untitled - Smashing Pumpkins (haha!)

21.) What should I do with my love life?
Stumble And Fall - Razorlight (can we let it get up and going before it stumble and falls please?!)

22.) What will your neighborhood be like?
Tumbling Dice - The Rolling Stones (not sure if this is good or bad!)

23.) What will your dying words be?
Sky Is Falling - Blackalicious (Bit like chiken licken aint it?!)

I cant believe in 23 questions steps or blue didnt come up once! wow! haha

anwyays hope y'all well. not been up to much at the mo. having a ncie relaxing weekend. mmmmm!

xx

Comments

Slink said…
hahahaha ace! I shall be yoinking this when I have more time to do it! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......