One does Chelsea Flower Show

I've always wanted to visit Chelsea Flower show & this year I got the chance to tag along with mum, and my aunt & uncle. It was so nice to have a day off work, to chill out with mum, have a proper girly day and all with awesome weather to top it off! What better way to share it than... yup you guessed it... One Second A Day! Here's my little video to make you feel like you were there! Enjoy!
Wasn't overly keen with the "Best in Show" garden but some of the other smaller ones were lovely, especially the 5 BBC Radio 2 sense gardens. Some of the flower arrangement tents were a bit too stuffy for me but I loved wandering around the huge marquee and seeing all the different flowers and plants there to buy, I could have bought so many Cacti! I even wandered on the Easigrass stand to check out the fake grass... watch this space, hopefully we'll have a lovely (fake) green lawn to enjoy sometime soon(ish)! We managed to enjoy one glass of overly-priced Pimms, followed by a slightly cheaper ice cream, before heading back to Euston and crashing in front of a big cup of tea while we waited for mum's train home. Such a super fun girly day. Can't wait for another one soon!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!