Captain's log - Pugfest Essex in town

Welcome to another Tommy Tuesday update.

Earlier in the year I went to my first ever PugFest in Essex and it was a blast! I got to meet so many of my instapals, it was great to be able to put a paw to a name as well as hanging out with the usual clan. The theme was "Jubilee" so we donned our best dapper outfits, rocked our bowties and crowns and some pups even went as far as being a pearly pug king and a pearly pug queen.
 photo PhotoGrid_1468914248660_zpshmcwadvr.jpg

Take a look at some of my pals on Instgram and say hi....
JEFF.... WILBUR.... DAISY&LILLY.... EDDIE.... PERCY.... MR GIZMO.... WALTER.... ALPHIE&TEDDY....

Until next time...stay pawesome x

If you want to follow more of my antics find me HERE on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018