Scabby faced hermit update.

On Saturday Anna & I paid a surprise trip to Sam's to kidnap her for a mini-belated-hen spa day.
All went to plan...screams & tears when we knocked on the door....followed by a wonderful back massage & facial (more on that later!)....yummy food....golf buggy rides....snoozes by the pool. Bliss! We ended a perfect day with an Indian take away & games of Heads Up (hilarious!). About 11pm we all crashed & went to bed, by this point my face felt a bit tight so I had an anti-histamine taken with a swig of ale(!), as you do!

Sunday I woke up to a red, puffy, swollen & itchy face. I felt rank. Today is the first day I've started feeling a bit less sorry for myself. My face has started peeling & I never thought it would feel so good! I'll never go anywhere near a Clarins facial ever again. Grr.

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018