Michelle + Matt + Mattay = Manchester!

Last weekend I paid a long over-due visit to Manc-land to visit Michelle & Mattay. I took a well earned half day on Friday & it felt so good to just relax to my music & snooze on the train rather than driving up. 
Friday night was spent catching up over a Chinese take away with a bottle of Kingfisher & crappy tv. Bliss!

Saturday we went for a long walk around Heaton Park before getting dolled up & heading into Manchester. We pottered round the shops, (I tried my hardest not to spend!) before stopping off for a cocktail in the Northern Quarter followed by a giant Calzone. We had tickets to see The Producers which was brill. I'd seen it a long time ago & had forgotten how funny it actually is! On the tram home I sang along to McBusted songs blaring out of a woman's phone - she'd just been to see the gig - not jealous at all....roll on Easter Saturday!
Sunday I packed up my stuff & headed back into Manchester to meet Mattay...not before I could take some photos of the awesome wallpaper in Michelle & Matt's home though before it gets ripped down! I loved it!

Mattay & I enjoyed re-fueling at Byron (where else?!) before going to the Museum of Science & Industry. I geeked out over the looms & he drooled over the steam engines & planes! What a pair! 

All too soon it was time to head back to the big smoke & Adam. S'long Manchester, I won't leave it so long next time!

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!