D-day (dress day)

Well it came and it went and I actually enjoyed it – wearing a dress that is, and the wedding was fun too! :P

A RARE SIGHT - KTP IN A DRESS!


Adam’s mate from uni, Phil, was getting married on Saturday so the dress got it’s first official outing. After getting used to the fact that I felt like I wasn’t wearing anything cos I’m used to jeans and t-shirts I went out and strutted my stuff. I still had to look down every so often to make sure! The service was lovely, so was the reception and I wish the happy couple all the best.

Sad to say I didn’t catch the boquet but the token gay guy did which was ace and I think he appreciated it much more than any of the girls would have done anyway!


ANOTHER HAPPY COUPLE!
Well not a lot to post about this really but the fact was I went out in a dress, in public, and didn’t make a spectacle of myself! Woot woot! There’s hope for me yet! :P

xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Russia Rabble 2018