32years 11months 16days

Now before I turn 33 maybe it's time I share my post about last year's birthday?!
----

"32 and none the wiser"

Fact! As usual I managed to drag my birthday on for a few weeks....it started with the Great British Beer Festival and ended with my desk being covered with banners and streamers (so much so I almost strangled myself everytime I got up to go to the photocopier).

I found the best way to cover my birthday was to turn back to my trusty friend 1SE again!

PART 1 - GBBF 2016
I love this video so much....it's me being a total ladette with my bestie as well as a few other mates and a chicken hat....the more eagle-eyed viewers with notice the famous KtP/Slink drunk signals!


PART 2 - BRENT / BEER / MUSIC / SLIDE
Involves traditional hungover tv watching...a mini festival...doggy beer...the Orbit slide (you must do this by the way if you're ever at the Olympic PARK- it's brilliant...thankfully there was a day inbetween the GBBF and the slide).


PART 3 - WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER / MUGGLE  MAGIC / MORE BRENT
Lottery wins (which I spent at least 3 times over)...Motion City Soundtrack's farewell gig...pug sleepovers...Birthday magic at the Harry Potter Studio Tour (yes I did get to help to open to door to Hogwarts seeing as it was my birthday - thankfully I didn't have to elbow any kids out of the way to do this!)...butter beer...pug cake...Nandos...Brent.


Perfick!
Ttfnx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!